04 October 2011

Say Hi For My New Life

Hello mates, just got a lil time for updating my blog. And I'm gonna tell you that I've decorating my dorm room. It's not done yet cause I want to add some cute things more. I want my room looks cool and comfy, so I won't miss my home (my bedroom) in Jakarta too much.

Anyway, I've register 3 ukm in my campus. Yes, three ukm. Ukm is like a club or community for colleger, and there's lot of ukm that you can choose. Such as Fokus, KMF, Baskom, and many more. And I've registered 3 of it. I'll tell you what Fokus, KMF, and Baskom is. Fokus is Fotografi Kampus, KMF is Komunitas Musik Fikom, and Baskom is Basket Fikom. Photography, music, and basket ball are my favorite and I can't choose one of it. So, I registered all of it and I'll try to attend every ukm that I choose. Hope I can arrange the schedule well.

Now I gotta go and gonna doing my bloody task. So goodbye for now, see you later soon kay?



xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: