05 September 2011

Another First Night In Jatinangor

Hello readers! I just arrived here this noon and feels so glad plus nervous plus excited cause this is the very first time I go to Nangor by bus which is very safe and pretty good for a-cheap-but-not-a-bad-service bus by myself. Well actually, there's Ina and Ucok that also took the same bus with me. So I wasn't totally alone by myself in that bus. Skip it and let's go to the point.

Now, I'm sitting alone on my bed and writing this blog. Have nothing to do? Nope, I have lots of tasks but I don't think to do my tasks or even to touch it. I still in my holiday mood *sigh* Can I extend my holiday, please? Please? Yeah, I don't think so.

And sitting here in my dorm with peaceful melody that I played in my media player makes me have a lil crazy idea to decorating my dorm. I saw a lot of beautiful bedroom in tumblr and I'm dying to have one of those bedroom. I should bought lightning and beautiful stuff to put it in my room. And put some nice words on my wall, it could be a piece of lyric or beauty quotes. I really want my dorm turn like this

or this

or this

or this

or this

and many more...

So, I should go to Jatos very soon and buy all of the things I need to make my dorm as beautiful as the pictures above. Better go right now, see you in next post. Cheers!
*ps: Pictures above are taken from tumblr.com



xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: