10 September 2011

Finding You is The Sweetest Thing in My Life

Every story has an ending. Whether it's a happy ending or a sad ending. I know every little thing that happened to us is our destiny. No, we can't escape from it. But yes, we can change it. We can change it and make it better from what we've got. But don't hope too much cause if you're not got what you've wished for you'll feeling down or depressed. Just prepare everything for the worst so you'll not feeling that bad when you're down.

Just let me tell you what just happened in my life a couple days ago. I just broke up with my boyfie. I tell you what, it's not really good. Sooo not good at all. I feel awful to told him the truth, but I should keep it going and say it. What a mistake to took him to food court, it's really crowded. Such a moron to pick that place to ended your relationship with your boyfie, where there's a lot of people who can just see or hear what you say. So not private at all. But we just ignore the crowd and talk deeply about our relationship thingy. Then we reached an agreement and we're no longer called as boyfriend and girlfriend. I could cry it out loud but I held it cause I won't embarrassing myself in front of him and in front of lots of people. So I keep my tears hanging on the corner of my eyes and keep talking like everything is gonna be fine.

After he confessed his feeling to me last December, we had a lot of memories that we shared together. We're through up and down, thick and thin, everything together. And this is the longest relationship I've ever had. But you know right, nothing is forever. Also my relationship with him, the most kind, sweet, shy, with awkward attitude boy, ended. It sucks when you wish everything just fine but the truth is not fine at all. The most suckest thing is we can't go back to the time when everything seems so wonderful where we can't find any fight or little argument just like we did lately.

So I wish this choice is the best for both of us. Thanks for the memories, and sorry for all the mistake that I did. I hope we still be a close friends, Bo. I'll never ever thinking to forget you, cause you're the sweetest thing ever that come to my life :')


ps: Thanks a lot for the gift.



xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: