02 March 2012

Greetings From Nangor

Hello bloggers! It's been awhile till I have the chance to write again. I try to not make rubbish posts, but I still do not have a good idea or a topic to write. So, yeah maybe I'll write about something I did recently.

I just start my second semester about a couple weeks ago. It was run smoothly, but I already have lots of tasks to do on the first week. It's not a big deal anyway. And everyday runs slowly at Nangor. That's exactly why I miss my home so much. Thanks God I'll be home this thursday or at least friday morning if I had to go to basketball practice at the thursday noon. But I couldn't imagine how I suppose to do if I must go home all alone by myself at night. I just don't want to. I have lots of suspicion and negative thinking to strangers. I don't trust them. They who I met recently.


And the good news is I'm going to go abroad this friday till next week. I'll tell you and keep update-ing about the trip next time. Well I think it's time for me to go bed. I know it's still about ten at night, but I should close my eyes cause I should go to campus really early tomorrow. So see you on next post? Cheers!

xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: