27 May 2012

One Big Step of My Life

Taken by me, Turkey 2012.
Life is about learning and choosing. And this time, I mean, now is the time when I had to choose the option that is one part of a big step in my life. This is definitely a confusing time for me because I choose the option that would represent what I would be in the future.

I have little time to write options on a piece of paper but I need more time to think. It's not easy because each option has both positive and negative as well. It really made me "galau" every night and day.
Well... I can tell you, it's not just about desire or passion but about prestige and how do you want someone to see the difference from you after all these years. Maybe some people will easily choose with their skills or passions they have, but I did not find my passion or something I good at yet.


Please someone help me! I need a time machine to stop the time for several days or weeks. I need time to escape from this reality. Like, now!


xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: