06 May 2012

Story at Turkey&Dubai (part 3)

Hi everybody wherever you are! How's it going with life? Hope everything going well to you guys. Okay so the first time I saw this new look  of blogspot, I was like WTH. I don't like it at all. I prefer to the old one because it's more simple. I love simple things. I want the old look back! *sigh* Well just let us start the story about my trip, shall we?

So the topic is still bout my trip at Turkey and Dubai. After I told you about how beautiful and incredible experience I had at Cappadocia on my last post. Now I'll tell you about Dubai. And I think this part will be the last part of story at Turkey and Dubai. I only spend two days and one night at Dubai. We have a little time for city tour there and also for shopping. I went to the highest building in the world, Burj Khalifa at night. Before it, I took an off road at the desert and it was extremely fun! I do really want do it again, well someday I will (I wish). After about an hour and half feeling shock and excited at the same time at the desert, there was a special tend to rest for the driver and the passengers and they have a special performance of belly dancing and their local dance too. They served their local food and there was also hookah or waterpipe or well known shisha in Indonesia. It was really a great time I had there.

And the second day I went shopping to Dubai Mall, it was a mall with the largest aquarium inside it and you'll see lots of kind of fish which is taken from the ocean. After about three or four hours of shopping, I went back to Jakarta and transit at Istanbul for an hour and forty minutes at Singapore. I hate that feeling when I know the trip is gonna over and I should back to routine and my daily life. It sucker when you know the truth that I should go back to my boring life. But anyway, I feel glad and thankful with all of the experience I had during this trip. Chance is never ever gonna come twice. So, we should take every chance that we had and take all of the oportunity that come to our life.

Over all I feel glad of this trip cause it save me from my boring life at Jatinewyork (Jatinangor). And can't wait for another trip! Well bye now, I'm busy planning the next trip and see you on the special edition post of my trip. Cheers!



xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: