01 February 2013

Konnichiwa 2013

Well I know it's soo late to say happy new year, even now it's February but I want to say it though because I haven't say it yet to you here in my blog right? So, welcome 2013! Wish you all have a wonderful and a bloody kick arse time this year.

I also want to say sorry for late to updating my blog because I've been very busy lately with my college thingy and it's so hard to took just a little time for writing this so now i try my best to re-schedule and make this year to be a productive year by keep updating my blog.

Anyway, stop with my personal life because I'm so excited to tell you all about my last holiday wich is just a couple days ago. I went to Japan and it was soo amazing. What I love in Japan is not just about the futuristic technology thingy but I love the culture and the tradition that really polite and respectful to other people. From what I saw 10 days in Japan, I think Japanese are a well-mannered people and a hard worker that really appreciate the time. With that habit, no wonder Japan is a developed country.

I went to lots of place in Japan such as Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, and Kyoto. If you like the old buildings and temples you should go to Kyoto. I went to lots of temples there and it was a peaceful place to visit. I think Tokyo is the must visit city if you going to Japan, beside it's the capital city of Japan it's also representing the center activity of Japan. There's lot of tall building and office which is the central of their economic growth. One of the tallest one is Tokyo Skytree and I was amazed when I saw the view of Tokyo from the top of it.

I use public transportation there and I also rode Shinkansen which is one of the fastest train on earth. Yes, I feel a bit tacky at the first time but well it's definitely extremely superexpress train which will take you to other side of country with only a couple hours. That's a brill. Just like take an aeroplane but it's on the ground. Beside that I also use city bus which is look like a train but it actually a bus that has track for itself in Hiroshima to sight seeing the city and visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial that remind us about the atom bom tragedy.

I guess that's it for this post and I'll tell you all clearly day by day about my trip to Japan on my next post, so now I'm going to share some photos that I took at Japan. Sayonara!











xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: