02 February 2013

Fly Me To The Moon

Suddenly I miss cold weather, snow, winds blow my face, wearing all the thick and warm clothes, and all things which will never happen in here. I can tell you that I love travel so much. Especially to other country because I love to see new things and cold weather is one of it. If only I can travel every month to every city in the world, I'd really love to do that. Plus with someone I love is much better...

Anyway I promise you to continue my story in Japan, but sorry guys I think it's not the post that tell it though. But, I will tell you maybe on the next post? Trust me, I will

Moving on to college thing, I just get the news about my final score and I don't satisfied with it. Bit upset with one of my lecturer, I thought she will give the best score just like everybody said to me that she always give the best score unless you often skip the class or didn't do the task. I do all the task she gave and rarely skip the class but she didn't give me the best score! Damn it! And I also get not really good score at one of my subject so I'm going to go to Campus next Monday to meet my lecturer to clean up the messes. Wish I can fix the score and get a better IPK.

Can't believe that my holiday is nearly over. I hate it when I should go back to Jatinewyork (Jatinangor)  and live my life as a colleger with all the activity and college stuff. I want my holiday a bit longer please and continue to traveling. But this is life, bitch. And Life's a bitch.


Cappadocia, Turkey 2012.


xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: