19 October 2015

Currently Listening

Hi Lovelies!

Since last year I listened to various genres of music rather than what I usually listen to. It doesn't mean that I don't like my previous taste of music, I just start to be more open to listen to all genres of music. I started to listen to RnB, Hip Hop, Electronic and all other music I've never listened to before. Then I found this young and talented guy from South East London, who makes an absolutely brilliant music. Basically, The Michalaks (an awesome family vlogger, you should check their channel on youtube!) introduced me to Tom Misch, they use his music as their background of their video a lot and then I fell in love. 

Tom Misch
(http://blaow.co/)

He's a multi-instrumentalist who enjoy playing his guitar and he's got something in his music that I really love. Chill groovy jazzy and the beat is really sick! And of course the melody is produced amazingly beautiful. He released his first album 'Beat Tape 1' on March 2014 then a single called 'Memory' on July 2014, an E.P 'Out to Sea' on November 2014 and his second and new album with the extended edition 'Beat Tape 2'  just release this month. So far my favourites are Epiphany, You Got Me Flying, Windmills of Your Mind (all 3 from his first album), Release You (from the E.P), Colours of Freedom, Clapclapclap, and Wonder With Me (all 3 from his second album), sorry I just can't pick one :( I'm too in love with the melody and the beat.

I just can't say anything else but you should definitely check him out and you can buy his album here. Oh and if you like watching vlogs, you should check The Michalaks' channel too. They make amazing videos with cool editing and of course with awesome music. See you on my next post :)


xoxo,
Trisa


No comments: