03 December 2015

Sweater Weather

Shadow of me
at Bosscha Observatory, Bandung

This is my favourite time of the year. I live in a tropical country which means the sun shines all year round and it only has two seasons, the dry and the rainy seasons. And now is the time when the sun doesn't shine as bright as it used to and sometimes it hides behind the grey clouds, then it gets cold and rain pouring down from the sky. I love the smell and sound of rains because it calm me down, it makes me want to grab my blanket and just chilling while sipping a glass of hot chocolate or my favourite milk tea.

I think it is such a perfect time to just relax and enjoy the solitude. And to make it even more cozy I love to play these tunes while it comes to rainy season. Here's the playlist, you can click this link (sweater weather) that I made that you can listen to when it rains or whenever you are in the "chill" mood.

http://trischasecret.tumblr.com/image/134395962040

1. James Vincent McMorrow (Atu Remix) - Glacier
2. Tom Misch - Dilla Love
3. CYN - Something
4. Khai - Do You Go Up
5. Tom Day - Foreword
6. Dream Koala - We Can't Be Friends
7. Doja Cat - Trauma
8. Minks - Ark Of The Life
9. Erik Satie - Gymnopedie no.1
10. Alt-J - Arrival In Nara
11. Mndsgn - Camelblues
12. Daniel Caesar (HMLT Edit) - Chevalier


Happy listening! See you on my next post, stay cozy lovelies :)


xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: