24 December 2015

Ho Ho Holiday!

Less than 24 hours until Christmas! 

Just can't believe it, where has December gone? Quick info: I'm going to East Java (Surabaya, Malang, and Batu) for a holiday with my family on 25th of Dec, which is tomorrow, for 5 days and I'll try to post about that trip next year on the first week of January 2016. Oh. My. God. I still can not believe it. 2015 is like the fastest year I've ever been in my life. Tomorrow is Christmas already and next week is a fuggin NEW YEAR. 

I'm making a list as usual, a bunch of hopes and plans that I'll try to achieve it next year. Besides that, having a Planner or Agenda that my bestie, Chilla, just gave me a couple days ago for graduation gift, might be the best way to keep my schedule on track and keep my memories or collect my favourite days, quotes, or whatever inside of it. Anyway, 2015 is not over yet and hopefully I'll have the best experience on my trip soon.

http://trischasecret.tumblr.com/image/135847144595


To make it more even festive, I made a festive playlist that I can listen to while I'm waiting for my plane or on the road.  You can listen it too, check on my 8tracks for the playlist and here's the tracklist:

1. Cocoon - Chupee
2. The Head and The Heart - What are you doing New Year's Eve?
3. Tom Rosenthal - Christmas Quiet
4. Zee Avi - No Christmas For Me
5. Tom Misch - Twinkle Twinkle
6. Fun - Sleigh Ride
7. Poor Moon - Holiday
8. She & Him - The Christmas Waltz
9. The Shins - Wonderful Christmastime
10. That's Nice (Misharev remix) - Holiday 

So hope you all have a merry little Christmas and a happy new year, 
see you on my next post, lovelies:)

HAPPY HOLIDAY!



xxT

No comments: