15 April 2012

Story at Turkey&Dubai (part 2)

Hello again readers! Sorry for the delay to post the new posting since my previous post. Well, anyway as written in the title I'll continue my story a few weeks ago about my trip at Turkey and Dubai for ten days. I've told you about the first three days in Turkey in the last post. So now it's time for me to tell you the rest of the journey. It won't be long cause I just tell you the point now, and I'll post the photos on the next post.

So I visit the world of heritage at Pamukale, this is a place where you can find an eternal snow. Well actually it's not snow but it just look like snow cause it's white. This is natural site in Denizli Province in southwestern Turkey and the city contains hot springs and travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals Heft by the flowing water. In summer you may bathed in it, but recently since 20-th century people are forbidden to reduce the damage.

I went to the place where the ceramic is made and designed by the pro (handmade). They have lots of beautiful ceramic which designed and polished very well. And every pieces they made cost quite expensive. Then I found this lovely bluish clock, I can't help my self not to buy it. Yes, I bought it anyway. Haha :D

Beside the beauty of the handmade they have, Turkey is known as a country that is in the middle between the two continents of Asia and Europe that have a very strong religious beliefs. Almost all of the population in Turkey is moslem, lots of women wearing hijab in Turkey. But not that lot in Istanbul, the capital city of Turkey, because they're living like european style. But still they are moslem. That's why you can see beautiful mosque(s) on Istanbul, Turkey. I went to two of the most well-known mosque. It's New Mosque and Sultan Ahmed Mosque or popularly known as Blue Mosque. I can tell that's so beautiful plus large mosque.

Now, I'll tell you about Cappadocia. So, Cappadocia is a city (which I really love right now cause I've had a splendid time there) that cover by beautiful rocks.This isn't an ordinary rock, but you can live in the rock. Yes, that rock is such a huge rock, you can live in there by making a hole in it. People used to live there for hiding and they make a really small channel to the other room so it'll makes other people difficult to find them. And now I'll tell you my favorite one (I'm so excited). It's hot air balloon which is flight above the sky in Cappadocia. So, this hot air balloon is just like I saw before in Tumblr and now I see it with my own friggin eyes! And the best thing is I can get in to it and fly about an hour above the sky. I love it so much. We went there from 5.30 in the really freezing morning from hotel. It's about 1 celcius degree that time, but it'll get warmer when the sun rise.

Then, we went to the large field which the hot air balloon located and we jump in to the basket after that the pilot (name Troy, from America, age 50s) turn on the particular gas and burning hot air balloon.There's lot of hot air balloon there, and we fly one by one. After about a few minutes we ready to take off. I got that feeling that I can't explain. What I know is I'm so excited and feel glad at that time, I don't ever feel or think even a bit that I'm scared. I just want to having fun to see the sky and Cappadocia from above. It's obviously awesome and more beautiful than I saw in Tumblr. After an hour flying, we went down and you don't know how they (the crew) help us to let the basket stand on the ground. They're really strong I guess, cause the basket contains about 20 people they drag and pull to the ground so we (people in the basket) can jump out of it. They also help us to get out of the basket. Well, I found one man that really atractive, he's about 20s or 30s I guess. He was the man who help me since I get in to the basket and out. I can't take my eyes off of him since the first time I met him. And suddenly he caught me that I was staring at him when Troy give a speech before make a toast. Not long after that he come to me and ask me if I want to take a picture with him. Of course I say yes :) Unfortunately it was taken with his phone, and I forget to took that moment with my camera :( But anyway, he cuddle me and his smile is so sweet. That's why I love Cappadocia so much. The beauty of the view and friendly (and hot) people. I hope someday I could go there again, maybe with my hubby or people I love and going up to the sky with hot air balloon seeing the Cappadocia above the sky.
I think I'll continue the rest of the trip on the next post, cause I still have lots of story that I want to share with you guys. So see you on next post, kay! Bye :)


xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: