06 February 2013

My Complete Story About Japan

Hi readers! As I promised earlier that I will share about my trip in Japan, and now... this post is going to tell you about it! Yeay! I hope this post will giving some information to you all and quite useful for you who wants to know about Japan. Because I went to Japan about 10 days, so I will tell you briefly and more photos than text. Anyway, I will share lots of photos. So, please enjoy it :D

This is Ueno Park (which is not really far from my hotel) in the morning and looking better at night when the lamp is on. Ueno Park is located in Tokyo and also celebrated in spring for its cherry blossoms. Unfortunately, I came at winter so the cherry is not blooming yet. But well, I still feel the joy to visit Ueno Park because the place is so peaceful and comfortable.








This cute train is took me to Mount Fuji which is a place that you should visit when you are in Japan. During the journey to Mount Fuji, I saw lots of snow around me. Because snow such a new thing to me, I took lots of picture of it but I was too excited so almost all of them became blur. Anyway, when I arrived at Kawaguchiko Station which also full of snow, I just found an announcement that Mount Fuji is unable to climb off :( But then, we found another place that we can visit and it's called Lake Kawaguchiko. Well at least, we didn't really disappointed cause we can visit another place which really good though.







Lake Kawaguchiko.

I also visited Tokyo Imperial Palace which really beautiful place and a must spot to visit if you are in Japan.



My Mom at Tokyo Imperial Palace

Besides busy visiting amazing place at Tokyo, I also visited Hiroshima which is famous by bomb tragedy during war world. So I visited Hiroshima Peace Memorial Building, it's the only building that still stand up since the bombing happened. There was a museum to recall the bomb tragedy, photos of bomb's victim also shown there so you can find your family or relatives which lose by the tragedy. 



Then, next stop is Kyoto. Kyoto is a city that really peaceful and I visited lots of temple there.


Fushimi Inari-Taisha

Filled with prayer and hope.

Statue of foxes or kitsune, regarded as the messengers.





Me standing in front of Kinkaku-Ji is a Buddhist temple that covered by gold.
Going to Disneyland was the day I'm waiting for when I went to Japan. I definitely super excited when I was there and took lots of photos. I also watched lots of show and I met Mickey and Minnie Mouse with their friends. They are my favorite all the time.


Me in front of the Disney Castle and mickey mouse :D


Princess Minnie.

With Pluto the humorous one.

I also went to Universal Studio, it was so much fun!

Me and Mom at Universal Studio.

Last day before I go back to Jakarta, once again I walk around at Tokyo to say good bye. I went to Tokyo Tower, Odaiba to see replica of the Statue of Liberty, and so on till finally I had to go to the airport and go home.


Replica of the statue of Liberty, Odaiba.

Maybe there are still lots of story that I have not told you yet, but I think this is enough to describe all of the place that I visited at Japan and all about my trip in Japan. Hope this post give you a little information about place that should visited at Japan. And I'll see you soon on next post at different place. Cheers!



xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: