25 February 2013

Oh, It's So Much Fun

Hello you all! I just passed so fast this week and I haven't found the rush of the college thingy, cause it was the first time of meeting with the lecturer and they're just gave us the learning contract which means what we can or should dos and don'ts during this semester.

Well anyway, I just got an exciting news! I found it from twitter last Wednesday (if I'm not mistaken) that my favorite band, The Kooks, is going to visit my country in a few months. If you don't know about The Kooks, I'll tell you later. Since it's so hard to get such bands like The Kooks to come to my country, I definitely go to their concert. I must go to see them with my own eyes, but there is a bad news. As I look to the calendar, they will be performing here on Wednesday the 24th of April and at that time it's the midterm week. Yup. It sucks because it's in the middle of the week and maybe I have an exam the day after. But whatever I'm going to see them live, I want to see Luke so bad :(  I hope that my lecture change the schedule of midterm week so I can go to The Kooks Concert leisurely.

So if you don't know about The Kooks then I'll tell you here right now, beside they're british and awesome, they're such an amazing musicians formed by Luke Pritchard as the vocalist who has a beautiful accent and an unique voice, Hugh Harris as the guitarist who really talented and has super skill on guitar, Paul Garred as a drummer, and a bassist Peter Denton. I love every single one of their songs and I'm sooo in love with Luke's voice. They have 4 amazing albums which is Inside in/ Inside out (2005), Konk (2008), Rak (2008) and their lastest album is Junk of the Heart (2009). 

If I had to pick one of their songs, I can say that it's hard for me. But, I think my favorite one is Seaside it's from their first album. I find that this song really makes me relax and chill. Anyway in this song Luke's accent is so God damn hot. And for their lastest album my favorite song is Eskimo Kiss. And here is the video of the song in acoustic version, hope you all enjoy! Cheers :)



xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: