05 March 2013

Recent Update

This week I got a ton of tasks from college and it's killing me :( I hate to do all of it and I just want to go home. I want to see my cats, they are seems cuter everyday and it makes me just want to see them right now! I want to hug, squeeze, kiss them all. But this college thingy is just going to be more busy every week. But yeah, moving on from college and my cats because it just make me so desperate. So in this post I just want to share to you all about what I just downloaded recently. And it's some songs from a band called Theme Park.

If you never listen to their song Wax, and Milk you should check them like right now. Theme Park is an indie pop-rock band from London. The members are Miles Haughton (vocals and guitar), Marcus Haughton (vocals and guitar), Louis Bhose (bass), and Oscar Manthorpe (guitar). Miles and Marcus are twins who love playing and making music so with their family friends, Louis and Oscar, they put a band together. As far as I listened to their music, I love the sound they make that really cheerful. I haven't really know much about them but I think they are such an amazing musician that need more listener about their music. 

So you all should check their music! And as usual I'm going to share the video about them and this video is one of my favorite song from them called Jamaica. Well, I think it's the end of this post. Gonna finish my task while listening to Theme Park at the same time. So enjoy the video! Cheers :)



xoxo,
Trisa

No comments: